The meeting rooms of the Thousand Oaks Library are available to educational, civic and cultural groups and organizations in the Conejo Valley. Although library-sponsored activities take priority, individuals and groups will be accommodated based on availability.
Gather your certificate of insurance coverage in electronic format (pdf, doc, or docx), and non-profit verification document if applicable.
Decide upon the library location and room with a couple of optional dates, and times in case your first choice is not available. Meetings must occur during library hours.
Equipment rentals may incur an extra cost. Please review details on each room for its setup style and equipment availability.
During the reservation process, please monitor your e-mail.
If you have any questions or need help, send an e-mail to email@example.com or call (805) 381-7353.
Final approval will be granted when all related documents are received and payments are made.
- Proceed to the Library’s Meeting Room Booking page.
- Click on Book a Meeting Space to select a library location.
Click on Next Available, and click Week View to select a desirable time and date.
- For reservations longer than one hour click on more than one box.
- If nothing is available, click on Go To date or Next Available to select a desirable time and date.
- Click on the Continue button if you don't need any equipment.
- Review your booking details. Click on change to make changes or Submit My Request to proceed.
- An email acknowledgement of your request will be sent with a link to upload supporting documents.
Staff will verify your submission. Once the verification process is complete, you will receive an email with a link to a secured online payment site.
- Confirm the payment amount and follow PayPal’s instructions on the form.
- After a successful payment, you will receive a payment confirmation from PayPal.
- Once you receive PayPal’s confirmation, your reservation is considered formally confirmed.
- Payment needs to be made within 72 hours to avoid cancellation of your request.
- Please note, the Library retains the right to cancel a confirmed reservation with 48 hours of notice.
Yes, you may pay for an approved reservation with check or cash. Please only make a payment once you have received the library’s email confirmation that you have submitted all the necessary documents.
If you wish to pay with cash, please visit a Circulation Desk at the Thousand Oaks Library. To pay with check, please make the check payable to City of Thousand Oaks. You may also send a check through the mail.
Yes, changes can be made up to 48 hours before your scheduled event. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the details.
Please note: an additional payment or deposit may be needed. Payment or deposit must be received no later than 48 hours before your scheduled event. If the payment is not received, the change will not be made. A confirmation email will be sent if the Library is able to accommodate the change request.