- Starting April 21, 2021, the Grant R. Brimhall Library will be open with limited services and hours. Learn more
- The Grant R. Brimhall Library is offering Curbside Pickup. Learn how to use Curbside Service.
- The Drive-up Book Drop located at Grant R. Brimhall Library is open.
- The Newbury Park Library is not offering Curbside Service or book returns at this time.
- The Thousand Oaks Library Foundation has generously decided to waive DVD rental fees during the Curbside checkout period.
- Any late fines accumulated on or after May 26, 2020 can only be paid online.
- Due to the local emergency, Grant R. Brimhall Library and Newbury Park Library are closed until further notice.
- All regularly scheduled events and programs are cancelled. Passport program has been temporarily suspended and all the appointments have been cancelled.
- Due to the State's Stay at Home Order, the Friends of the Library will suspend donation drop off service on Wednesday, November 25, 2020 until further notice.
Thousand Oaks Library is in constant communication with the City of Thousand Oaks, other departments, local officials, and health authorities. Stay updated on the latest regional developments of COVID-19 at https://www.vcemergency.com.
Last update: April 12, 2021