The Thousand Oaks Library is temporarily suspending the Curbside Service starting Wednesday, January 13. The holds feature is suspended after Saturday, January 9, 2021. Drive-up book drops remain open at Grant R. Brimhall Library. The Virtual Library is open 24/7! Visit us at www.tolibrary.org/vlibrary for eBooks, eMagazines, eAudiobooks, streaming videos, music, & more.
We are here to look up information for you, help you with your Library account, offer reading recommendations and more.
- Ask a Librarian - Ask about your library account, library events, online resources, and other frequently asked questions.
- Get a Library Card - Free access to books, music, movies and TV shows to borrow, download or stream.
- Homework Help - Access many of the library's online resources remotely from any computer at home.
- My Account Help - Manage your library account and information on placing holds.
- Readers Corner - New York Times Bestsellers, new books, magazines, newspapers and recommended reading.
- Suggest a Purchase - The library welcomes your suggestions to purchase additional materials.
- Book a Librarian - Get help with more in-depth tutoring, please use schedule a virtual session with Ask a Librarian. Online appointments for Book a Librarian are available: Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. with 30 minutes each session. Book a Librarian virtual sessions are a great way to get answers to specific questions about Microsoft Office, apps, email, ebooks, social media, and library resources.
- Remote Access - To report problems with the Library Catalog, eResources A to Z or other electronic resources, please call (805) 449-2660 option 5 or Ask a Librarian.
- Live Chat - Click on the left slide-out tab to start chatting. Available Monday to Friday, 9:00 am to 5 p.m.
- Ask us via SMS - Text your question to (805) 253-2906. Text the word HOURS to get the Library's hours of operation.
- Ask us by phone - Call us at (805) 449-2660 option 5. We will answer your question Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Ask us by email- Submit your questions using a question form or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org