We are here to look up information for you, help you with your Library account, offer reading recommendations and more.
- Ask a Librarian - Ask about your library account, library events, online resources, and other frequently asked questions.
- Get a Library Card - Free access to books, music, movies and TV shows to borrow, download or stream.
- Homework Help - Access many of the library's online resources remotely from any computer at home.
- My Account Help - Manage your library account and information on placing holds.
- Readers' Corner - New York Times Bestsellers, new books, magazines, newspapers and recommended reading.
- Report a Broken Link - To report problems with the Library Catalog, eResources A to Z or other electronic resources, please fill out this form.
- Suggest a Purchase - The library welcomes your suggestions to purchase additional materials.
- Live Chat - Click on the left slide-out tab to start chatting. Available Monday to Friday, 9:00 am to 5 p.m.
- Ask us via SMS - Text your question to (805) 253-2906. Text the word HOURS to get the Library's hours of operation.
- Ask us by phone - Call us at (805) 449-2660 option 5. We will answer your question Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Ask us by email- Submit your questions using a question form or email us at email@example.com
Book a Librarian - Get help with more in-depth tutoring. Appointments for Book a Librarian are available: Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. with 30-45 minutes each session. Book a Librarian sessions are a great way to get answers to specific questions about Microsoft Office, apps, email, ebooks, social media, and library eResources. Learn More