- This contest is for Adults (18 and over).
- We are looking for designs that showcase the value of the Thousand Oaks Library or what the library means to you. Your design can also illustrate:
- How books inspire you
- How libraries inspire you
- How the Thousand Oaks Library makes your life better
- One entry per person.
- Entries will not be returned and will become the property of the Thousand Oaks Library.
- Design and all entry elements must be your own creative idea and artwork.
- Submit your artwork in portrait or landscape orientation. Winning entry will be trimmed and/or reduced to fit the actual card size of 3.375” (w) X 2.125” (h).
- Artwork can include high-resolution (300 dpi or higher) computer-generated or digital photographic submissions or paper submissions using colored pencil, pen, paint, camera, or computer-generated art, as long as it is original (no clip art).
- Use of trademarked characters or logos will result in disqualification.
- Artwork should be two-dimensional for printing purposes.
- Do NOT include your name within the border of the image.
- Completely fill out the printed or online entry form.
- Entries must be submitted online or to a Check Out desk at Grant R. Brimhall Library or the Newbury Park Library by Sunday, October 29, 2023, at 5:00 p.m. No late submissions will be accepted.
- Three finalists will be selected. The public will select the winning design via an online vote.
- The winning design will be produced into a Limited Edition Library Card available to the public in 2024!
Note: Submission of this or online entry form constitutes a release to reprint, distribute, display, and alter as needed the attached work by the Thousand Oaks Library. Submitted entries become property of the Thousand Oaks Library.
Download the Library Card Design Contest Entry Form or submit the online form below.