- Access current-day content in this authoritative source of global and national business reporting. Searchable, full-text content from 1984 to present - available by 8:00 a.m. EST each day.
- Search defaults to searching the last 90 days' worth of WSJ articles but the advanced search lets you search the last four years.
- digital versions of the print editions
- the WSJ Magazine
- profiles, financials, and research & ratings of thousands of companies
- U.S., China, and Japan editions
Inside the Library
- Connect to the Library's WiFi network or use the Library's Internet Stations.
- Access wsj.com without being prompted to login/subscribe while in the Library.
Unlimited access to articles in The Wall Street Journal online is available to Thousand Oaks Library card holders. Create a Wall Street Journal user account to save an article, and receive newsletters, alerts, or recommendations.
Offsite/Remote access (new instruction starting 9/26/2023)
Please follow the following steps:
- Click The Wall Street Journal Online.
- Log in with your library card number and PIN.
- Sign In with your account (recommended):
or Create an Account with a free The Wall Street Journal account:
- Enter your Email Address or Username and click "Continue with Password" or "Send One-Time Passcode"
- Enter your password. If you choose "Send One-Time Passcode," you will get an email with a One-Time Passcode (OTP). The OTP will expire in 5 minutes.
- Enter the OTP and click "Submit"
- Once signed in, click "OK, LET'S GO"
- To register, click here to learn more
- Enter your name, email and password.
- Uncheck the box to receive updates and offers (recommended.)
- Check I'm not a root.
- Click "Submit".
- Confirm your registration by clicking on the link sent to the email address you provided during registration.
- After confirming your email,
- Click The Wall Street Journal Online, and sign in with your email and password.
After 72 hours, simply login to The Wall Street Journal Online and sign in with the username and password you originally created.
After following the steps above, you can sign in with the same username and password for The Wall Street Journal apps below.