Enjoy Full Access to NYTimes.com
Unlimited access to articles in NYTimes.com is available to library card holders at the Thousand Oaks Library. Create a New York Times user account to save an article, receive newsletters, alerts or recommendations.
Please follow the following steps:
- Log in to the Library My Account
- Click eNewspaper on the left navigation menu in My Account.
- Click the The New York Times Online link.
- Create or sign in with a free The New York Times account. Once signed in, you will have free access to nytimes.com for 24 hours.
- After 24 hours, simply log in to My Account and sign in with the username and password you originally created.
After following the 5 steps above, you can sign in with the same username and password for The New York Times apps below.
Follow the "Offsite/Remote access" instructions above to access NYTimes.com for the following apps: