Enjoy Full Access to NYTimes.com
Unlimited access to articles in NYTimes.com is available to library card holders at the Thousand Oaks Library. Create a New York Times user account to save an article, receive newsletters, alerts or recommendations.
Inside the Library
- Connect to the Library's WiFi network or use the Library Internet or Research computers.
- Create a free New York Times user account, or log into your existing account. NYTimes.com is available without a New York Times user account while in the Library.
The Thousand Oaks Library card offers 24-hour full access to NYTimes.com. Follow these steps to log in:
- Open a web browser.
- Click on the remote access link.
- Click “REDEEM” to get 24 hours of continuous access.
- Register with your personal email address, or click on “log in here” if you have already created an account.
The 24-hour pass is renewable after expiration. Repeat Step 2 for another 24 hours of remote access.