Applying to Become a Library Volunteer
The Grant R. Brimhall Library and the Newbury Park Branch welcome adult and teen volunteers!
Adults who wish to donate at least three hours per week to the library are encouraged to fill out the adult application form.
Typical volunteer duties include:
- processing books and other materials
- preparing art projects for Children's Story Time Programs
- selecting, delivering, and returning materials for homebound patrons
- working in the Library Foundation Gift Store
- stocking and maintaining the honor book kiosks
- assisting the staff with other projects as assigned
Teens must be 14 or older and are interested in the Teen Volunteer Program should complete the teen application form.
Once you have completed the appropriate application form, click the "Submit" button. Applications will be processed by the Library's Volunteer Coordinator Judi Bumstead, and you will be contacted for an interview when a suitable position becomes available.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a library volunteer!