Flipster provides access to a variety of magazines including titles helpful to any author.
- The Writer magazine
Gale Literature offers insights and research into a vast catalogue of classic and modern literature.
LinkedIn Learning features numerous classes and courses including courses on writing, publishing, and editing.
- Writing with Flair: How to Become an Exceptional Writer
- Crafting Dynamic Characters
- The Foundations of Fiction
- Editing and Proofreading Made Simple
- Sell Your Novel to a Major Publisher
- Publish an eBook
- Grammar Foundations
O'Reilly for Public Libraries
O’Reiley features a large collection of books and videos that include guides on writing, publishing, and editing.
- Tell It Slant, Third Edition by Brenda Miller
- Creative Writing by Casey Clabough
- The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Writing Well
- Creative Writing for All: A 10-Day Journaling Challenge
- The Writer's Toolkit: 6 Steps to a Successful Writing Habit
- Copywriting For Beginners: How To Write Web Copy That Sells Without Being Cheesy
- Science Fiction & Fantasy: Creating Unique and Powerful Worlds