- Borderline Shooting information from City of Thousand Oaks
- 211 Ventura County provided by Interface Children & Family Services. Dial 211 or text your zip code to 898211 to get connected to a specialist for personalized assistance. Free, Confidential, 24/7.
- Veterans Crisis Support Line - Call The Veterans Crisis Line at (800) 273-8255 press 1
- The Ventura Mobile Crisis Response Team 24/7 at (866) 998-2243.
- The Disaster Distress Helpline 24/7 at (800) 985-5990 or TEXT TalkWithUs to 66746.
- Thousand Oaks Assistance Center for Victims - For more information, victims and their loved ones may call the Thousand Oaks Assistance Center at (805) 214-2503 or the District Attorney’s Crime Victims’ Assistance Program at (805) 654-3622.
- California Victim Compensation Board at (800) 777-9229
- Find Blood Drive Information at (800) Red-Cross (800-733-2767)
- California Statewide Fire Map
- California Wildfires Statewide Recovery Resources
- Fire Preparedness
- Ready Ventura County
- Ventura County Fire Department
- Ventura County Recovers: Official recovery information for Ventura County fires
- Ventura County Sheriff's Department
Ventura County Non-profit Organizations
- Humane Society of Ventura County
- Goodwill Southern California
- Manna Conejo Valley
- Moorpark Pantry Plus
- The Salvation Army Ventura Corps
- Ventura County's Food Bank
- Ventura County Red Cross
- Ventura County Rescue Mission
How to Avoid Scam and Fraud