WELCOME BACK TO THE LIBRARY!
Watch Welcome video in English
Watch Welcome video in Spanish
LIMITED IN-PERSON SERVICES AND HOURS
Grant R. Brimhall Library
Wednesday & Friday: 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Sunday: 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Newbury Park Library (Starting Thursday, May 13, 2021)
Tuesday, Thursday, & Saturday: 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
In-person services include browsing the collections, pickup holds, checkouts, and computer use.
LIMITED CAPACITY & SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
- Enter & exit through the Children’s side of the Library only.
- Occupancy will be limited in order to maintain social distancing.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided throughout the library.
- Maintain at least 6 feet of distance from others.
- Masks must be worn at all times while inside the library.
- Follow all directional signs and floor markings.
- Seating is removed – except for computer stations.
- No food or drink except water - vending machines are unavailable.
NEW PICKUP LOCATION OPTIONS
Holds can be picked up inside the Library on the holdshelf or via Curbside Service. Please select the location where you would like to pickup the item when you request a hold.
LIMITED COMPUTER USE
Computers will be disinfected between each use. Computer sessions will be limited to 60 minutes per day. A library card is required.
FRIENDS OF THE LIBRARY BOOKSHOP AND DONATIONS
A limited supply of used books are sold in the library at the Friends’ Bookshop. Find more online at www.shopftol.org/. The Friends of the Thousand Oaks Library is now accepting Donations by Appointment only at Newbury Park Library.
Beginning Wednesday, May 26th, book donations will be accepted at the Thousand Oaks Library only on Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday when the Library is open. No appointment necessary.
VIRTUAL LIBRARY AND PROGRAMMING
Access hundreds of free online resources 24/7, including eBooks, eAudiobooks, e-Magazines, eNewspapers, streaming videos, music and more. Visit our Virtual Library. All programs will continue online. Check our website for the schedule of events.
CONTINUING CURBSIDE SERVICE
ASK A LIBRARIAN
SMS: Text your question to (805) 253-2906
Email: Submit your question via email
Phone: (805) 449-2660 option. 5