WELCOME BACK TO THE LIBRARY!
EXPANDED IN-PERSON SERVICES AND HOURS
Grant R. Brimhall Library
Monday to Friday: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday: 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Newbury Park Library
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, & Saturday: 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
In-person services include browsing the collections, pickup holds, checkouts, and computer use.
HOLD PICKUP OPTIONS
Here's a quick guide to help you find out which one will best meet your needs. If you need more time to pick up your hold items, please use hold shelf or curbside service instead.
|Hold Locker||Curbside Service||Hold Shelf|
|Days to pick up before holds expire||3 days||7 days||7 days|
|Open hours||24 hours, 7 days a week||See Open hours||See above Open hours|
|Location||Newbury Park Library
|Grant R. Brimhall Library
|Grant R. Brimhall Library and Newbury Park Library|
Place items on hold with your library card and get notified when they're ready for you. To place a hold, visit discover.tolibrary.org or call us at 805-449-2660.
Drive-up Curbside is now Curbside-By-Appointment. Learn More
- Hand sanitizer will be provided throughout the library.
- No food or drink except water - vending machines are unavailable.
- We are committed to keeping our patrons and staff safe during our in-person service hours. Thanks for wearing your mask if you're not vaccinated.
Computer session is 2 hours per day. A library card is required.
Sanitizing wipes are available for patrons.
FRIENDS OF THE LIBRARY BOOKSHOP AND DONATIONS
Used books are sold in the library at the Friends’ Bookshop. The Friends of the Thousand Oaks Library is accepting donations at both libraries.
- Donations are accepted at the Grant R. Brimhall Library ONLY during the library open hours.
- The Newbury Park Library Book Donation drops are open and donations are accepted during the library open hours.
VIRTUAL LIBRARY AND PROGRAMMING
Access hundreds of free online resources 24/7, including eBooks, eAudiobooks, e-Magazines, eNewspapers, streaming videos, music and more. Visit our Virtual Library. All programs will continue online. Check our website for the schedule of events.
ASK A LIBRARIAN
SMS: Text your question to (805) 253-2906
Email: Submit your question via email
Phone: (805) 449-2660 option. 5