How to Pay Fines
Library users with fines more than $1.00 can pay online from home or from a computer in the library using their Visa or MasterCard.
1. Login to your library account by clicking on My Account in the yellow bar or from the library's homepage.
2. Enter your library 14-digit barcode number and PIN.
3. Click on the Submit button to access your account.
4. Click on the Fines/Fees button (see photo below) on the left side of the page to see the fines that have posted to your account.
5. Pay fines by clicking on the Pay Online button (see photo below).
6. Select the fines you wish to pay by clicking the check box. You can also click on the "Select All" button to select all fees/fines, and click on "Continue".
7. Enter credit card information (the Library accepts Visa or Mastercard only) and then click on "Continue".
8. When the transaction is completed, a confirmation of payment will be presented. Library users can select to print the confirmation at this point. A copy of this confirmation will also be sent to your email in your library account.