What is this program? What does it help with?
This program helps people with connecting to the internet and online resources. Assistance is available in English and Spanish.
Free One-On-One Help By Phone For California Residents To:
- Find low-cost internet service and devices for your home so you can get online.
- Learn basic computer skills, such as how to navigate the internet.
- Find and use online resources to improve your life. Digital Navigators can help you ﬁnd online courses to assist with career development, applying for a job and more!
How It Works:
- Contact the Digital Navigators by voicemail, text, email, or through their Website.
- A navigator will respond within 24 hours of reaching out, Monday through Friday.
- Your navigator will work with you one-on-one by phone to discuss your needs and help you.
- Call: 1-800-790-5319
- Text: 1-626-873-8390
- Email: email@example.com
- Connect Online: Submit your question
This program is supported in whole or in part by the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services under the provisions of the Library Services and Technology Act, administered in California by the State Librarian.