MyLibrary! Mobile App Demo
With MyLibrary! app, you can:
- Search Catalog: Search the library catalog and place holds on the go!
- Access My Account: Manage your account, including checked out items and holds.
- Use the digital Library Card: Go to the My Account "Profile" section and select 'show card' and your library card barcode appears and can be scanned at the circulation desk and self-check stations.
- Scan Books: At a book store? Scan a publisher's ISBN barcode. Find available items in the library catalog and place a hold request right then and there!
- Checkout and place hold: Checkout and place holds on OverDrive eBooks and eAudiobooks.
- Connect with us: Provides direct access to the Thousand Oaks Library Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Contact Us: Call or email the library with just one tap (in the Info > FAQ and My Account sections).
Get started with the MyLibrary! app:
- You will need a Thousand Oaks Library card and a PIN (usually it's the last 4-digit of your phone number).
- You need a mobile device (a smart phone or a tablet).
- Download MyLibrary! app from the Apple App Store or Google Play. (Note: make sure you get the one with the ! from Innovative Interfaces, Inc.)
- Search for Thousand Oaks Library as your library.
- Enter your library card number and PIN.