Donations to Special Collections
- Do you have old photographs showing your house, your street, a school, or a public event?
- Do you have old Thousand Oaks newspapers, scrapbooks or clippings?
- Do you have old school yearbooks, brochures from public events, maps, or other documents and memorabilia of historical interest?
- Do you have Jungleland materials?
- Do you have historic broadcasting materials - radio or television scripts?
- Do you have older publications or brochures on radio programs?
If the answer is yes, please consider donating these precious materials to the Thousand Oaks Library, where they will be preserved for future generations to enjoy and study.
We acquire most of our holdings via the generous donations of individuals and institutions who are interested in the areas of our collections.
We do not collect newspapers or newsclippings unless they are of specific interest to one of our three collections. We do not collect home-recorded copies of broadcast radio.
If you have materials that you think might be of interest for the American Radio Archives, the Local History Collection, or the Book Arts Collection, please contact us at:
Thousand Oaks Library
1401 E. Janss Road
Thousand Oaks, CA 91362
Phone: (805) 449-2660 x7328