Spring 2018 Schedule
FREE Classes at the Thousand Oaks Library
Due to limitations in class size and popular demand, registration is required and students may be required to share a computer
Classes are open to ages 14 and up, except for 3D printing classes: 8 and up.
Registration starts on Monday, March 26, 2018
Register in person at the Reference Desk:
Grant R. Brimhall Library - 1401 East Janss Road, Thousand Oaks
Newbury Park Branch Library - 2331 Borchard Road, Newbury Park
Register by phone:
Grant R. Brimhall Library at 805-449-2660, option 5
Newbury Park Library at 805-498-2139, option 5.
Classes start promptly at the listed time.
Open seats will be given to participants on the waiting list at the start of class.
- GRB = Grant R. Brimhall Library Technology Training Room
- NPL = Newbury Park Library Meeting Room
Spring 2018 Schedule of Classes
- 3D Model for 3D Printing
- Book a Librarian
- Introduction to eBooks & More
- Introduction to Conva
- Microsoft PowerPoint: Basics
- Kanopy: Streaming Videos
- Microsoft Excel: Basics
- Microsoft Excel Basics 1: Working with Text
- Microsoft Excel Basics 2: Working with Numbers
- Microsoft Word: Basics
- Rosetta Stone: Learning Languages
- Windows 10: Basics