Spring 2017 Schedule
FREE Classes at the Thousand Oaks Library
Due to limitations in class size and popular demand, registration is required and students may be required to share a computer.
Registration begins on April 3, 2017
Classes are open to ages 14 and up.
Register in person at the Reference Desk:
Grant R. Brimhall Library - 1401 East Janss Road, Thousand Oaks
Newbury Park Branch Library - 2331 Borchard Road, Newbury Park
Register by phone:
Grant R. Brimhall Library at 805-449-2660, option 5
Newbury Park Branch Library at 805-498-2139, option 5.
Classes start promptly at the listed time.
Open seats will be given to participants on the waiting list at the start of class.
- GRB = Grant R. Brimhall Library Technology Training Room
- NPL = Newbury Park Library Meeting Room
Spring 2017 Schedule of Classes
- Book a Librarian
- Walk-In Computer Lab
- Facebook and Your Privacy
- Understanding Spreadsheets (Introduction to Microsoft Excel)
- Job Search Resources
- Easy Word Processing
- Windows 10: the Basics
- Saving Your Stuff in the Cloud (One Drive Cloud Storage)
- 3D Model Building for 3D Printing
- Google Drive and Google Docs for Beginners
- Photo Editing with GIMP
- eBooks and eAudiobooks
- Surfing the Web